Description: We are looking for partners who promote wholesome, healthy lifestyles and family-oriented products.
Event Logistics: Set-up 6:00am on race day in Whole Foods Market parking lot expo area in front of store. Event concludes at 12:00 noon.
- $250 Level: Booth in expo area at finish, company logo on Running School Fun Run website.
- $500 Level: Booth in expo area at finish, logo on Running School web site, store flyers distributed at the race, race announcer mentions throughout the day, and an email blast to our participant list post-race with promotional specials of your choosing.
Employees race for free!
Payment Options: Paypal to email@example.com. Credit Cards accepted. Or invoice submitted upon request for payment by check
Attendance in Jan 2011, Jan 2012, and Aug 2012: 750-1,000.
500+ Spectators and volunteers.
- 12% under 20yrs
- 13% 20-29yrs
- 54% 30-49yrs
- 21% 50yrs and older
- 70% Sacramento/Roseville/Lincoln/Davis area
- 11% Auburn area
- 10% Folsom/El Dorado Hills area
- 9% out of area (Bay Area, Tahoe/Reno, etc)
10x10 space with table and 2 chairs. Tents available upon request only, preferred if vendor brings own tent with signage
Parking: Available in specified vendor parking spaces near front of Whole Foods.
Requirements: Hold Harmless Agreement required by Fountains at Roseville.
Email or call Anne Brown (530) 888-9911 to reserve a space
100% of the benefits go to Running School, Inc. a 501c3 company that delivers on-campus running programs to local elementary schools. Our mission is to help kids enjoy physical activity, make healthy lifestyle choices and develop positive attitudes towards competition!